A First Look at the Sensor Setup
In any VG_MainScript, such as MyVirtualGrasp.cs, a sensor setting can be configured for any controller (or sensor) supported through various VG_ExternalControllers. A number of controller profiles are already included in VirtualGrasp, such as Oculus controllers, mouse control, finger tracking, among others.
You can use VirtualGrasp without a VR headset and your scene does not need to be a VR-enabled scene.
- in the "Edit" menu, choose Project Settings→XR Plugin Management and "Install XR Plugin Management"
- enable "Oculus" as Plugin-Provider (assuming you are using a Quest)
- Right click "Camera" in Hierarchy and select "XR→Convert Camera To XR Rig"
- connect Quest with USB cable (the charging cable)
- Select "Enable Oculus Link" inside the headset